Experience the Difference with Our Expert Sanitizing & Disinfecting Services
Safe & Effective Sanitization & Disinfection Services
Developing an infectious disease prevention protocol is more important now than ever with the introduction of the COVID-19 Delta Variant into our local communities. Having a contingency plan in place can be the difference between closing your doors or staying open if and when cases rise in your area.
Keeping our businesses, schools, restaurants, gyms, offices, daycare facilities, municipal buildings open and our patrons, students, patients, and children safe is everyone’s top priority. We have been helping to reduce the curve and preventing the spread of flus, viruses, and common colds prior to the latest threat of Covid-19 and its delta variant.
By utilizing our touchless electrostatic sprayers for sanitizing and disinfecting. It is the latest and most sought technology and works more efficiently, and 4x more effectively than other methods. Combined this with our micro-static bio-shield which protects you long after we leave because if the virus comes in contact with the bio-shield it will eat away at it. We also have the ability to provide before and after testing of our services as well as audit your current infectious disease protocols.
We’ve been fighting microscopic potentially hazardous materials since the early 1990’s; and have been helping a variety of businesses and organizations stay open and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic since early 2020.
Here’s a look at some of the businesses that we’ve helped stay open during this global pandemic.
- Food Pantries
- Military offices and bases
- Federal office buildings and municipalities
- Rehab centers
- Housing complexes
- Museums and other public amenities
With the introduction of the COVID-19 Delta Variant, our sanitizing and disinfection services are once again a top priority for our business so we can help everyone stop the spread of the virus and return to normalcy as quickly as possible.
Our Client Testimonials
Why the Delta Variant Matters to You:
Studies have shown that the delta variant of COVID-19 has a much higher rate of transmission than any other identified strain of the COVID virus. Right now it is estimated that the Delta variant is responsible for more than 50% of new COVID-19 cases in the United States. Because of this new deadly variant of an already dangerous virus, there’s never been a better time to sanitize and disinfect your space.
The health of your surrounding community makes a huge difference on your business and it’s operations. Having healthy employees and customers is essential, without either of these involved parties- your business can struggle to stay afloat! Additionally, maintaining a clean and disinfected home environment can make the difference for you and your family during this global pandemic.
Our sanitizing and disinfecting services can help reduce the risks associated with the spread of infectious viruses! Continue reading below to see just how we can help your home or business or feel free to give us a call at (978) 466-1333 to schedule an appointment today.
Disinfect and Protect
Once we disinfect your facility or home, we apply a micro-static bio-shield across every surface, including fabric/upholstery. This sanitizing layer continues to mechanically kills germs, bacteria, and viruses, long after we leave. This reduces the time and money spent re-disinfecting, and gives you a sense of protection.
How can we help you or your business?
We provide the following options for Sanitizing and Disinfecting that depend on your needs:
- We sanitize and disinfect high touch areas which can be done on an as needed basis, daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly schedule.
- We can augment your in-house cleaning team or janitorial staff, by sanitizing and disinfecting using electrostatic spraying.
- ATP testing can provide an audit of your current cleaning and disinfecting efforts, and show you any progress our teams have made.
- ATP testing we can provide you with computerized data driven results showing the test results prior to us sanitizing and disinfecting and after.
Provide you with a certificate or badge as well showing we have performed these services and when.
State of the art disinfection technology
Why do we choose Electrostatic Sprayers for sanitizing and disinfecting?
- Electrostatic sprayers are the latest in disinfection technology
- Electrostatic Sprayers produce a positive charge which when applied to the negative charge of the bacteria and viruses cancel each other
- Electrostatic Sprayers have 360 degree coverage of an object
- Accurate and even application
- They are quiet and touchless
- They can sanitize and disinfect a full room in minutes
- Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedure
- These sprayers save time and effort, and money for our customers